BRMT Level Two In-Person: Emotions and Inner Leadership, the Limbic System
$100.00 – $450.00
Participants will study the relationships between reflexes and our emotions, our challenges, our fears, and paralysis due to fear. It clarifies the role of the limbic system in emotional control and stress, and how the BRMT integrative exercises are very effective for working with individuals with Autism, ADHD, OCD, emotional outbursts, self-regulation challenges, sensory difficulties, and many other issues.
The course also deals with reflexes that especially affect our emotions: the Fear Paralysis reflex, the Moro reflex and the Tendon Guard reflex. It is a necessary tool for anyone who wishes to work with rhythmic movement training.
Prerequisite: BRMT Level One
- A full refund will be given up to 10 business days prior to the training session/workshop start date.
- A 50% refund will be given for cancellations made 9 to 5 business days prior to the training session/workshop start date.
- No refund will be granted for cancellations made within 4 business days of the training session/workshop start date.
- No refunds will be given for No Shows as defined above.
- A full refund will be provided in the event a training session/workshop has been cancelled (Minimum of 4 participants required per course)
April 24, 27 & 28, 2024
Deposit, Full, Remaining Balance, Remaining Balance (Early Bird), Review Course